Guided or non-guided overnight hikes
We have a very good idea of the hikes you could easily do on your own or those where you will be better off with an experienced guide. We also have the inside track on popular destinations like the West Coast Trail (BC) and the equally beautiful but lesser known East Coast Trail in Newfoundland. Nature Trek Canada’s directors and guides have wandered many of Canada’s long-distance trails & treks and can match you with a destination that fits your ability and intererest.
Let us find the perfect backpacking match for you.
We do the leg work… You’ll do the grunt work!
- Juan de Fuca trail (Vancouver Island, BC) 5-8 day, guide optional depending on your experience
- Nootka Island, Tatchu en Hesquiat (Vancouver island, BC) 4-7 days, guided (from $800 pp incl. float plane access)
- Slims River (Kluane National Park, Yukon) 5 days, guide optional for west side, needed for east side
- Tombstone Mountain (Tombstone Territorial Park, Yukon) 8 days, locally guided (from $1600 pp)
- East Coast Trail (Newfoundland) 1-6 days, guide not needed