See the backcountry with a naturalist
Look for wildlife, birds, learn about the world around you while enjoying an informative stroll through nature. Walks range from 3 to 6 hours and are offered on the West Coast, the East Coast, in the Rocky Mountains and in the Yukon. Your guide is a local expert on all things natural and cultural which he/she will share with you.
Some options across Canada
- Gulf Islands hiking from $Can 65 pp
- Vancouver Island Nootka, Tatchu, Hesquiat and Juan de Fuca
- Kluane National Park hiking with park naturalist and historian Brent Little from $Can 125 pp
- Hiking in the Rockies (theme based or exploratory) with accredited guides from $Can 65 pp
- Columbia Icefield Walk: Skip the crowded bus and discover a world of ice with specially trained guides who will take you on a comfortable and safe glacier walk. You will be fitted with the right equipment. Walks range from 3 to 6 hours.
- East Coast trail hikes in Newfoundland from $Can 85 pp