Guided day and overnight trips
Our kayak trips are customized to your liking. So with a Nature Trek Canada guide to show you the way, you will go looking for eagles, seals and otters. You will also find colorful starfish, shells and anemones!
You can go for the day, join us on overnight trips, or (in some locations) choose to simply explore on your own.
- Kayaks are stable
- No previous experience is necessary.
- Trips are suitable for young children.
- Explore Gulf Islands National Park with NTC from $155 pp
- Go paddling in Desolation Sound from $135 pp
- Kayak with Whales and Orcas in Johnstone Straits (2-5 days)
- Explore Forillon National Park in Quebec’s Gaspe Peninsula
Find out more