Don’t let the scale of the country fool you: biking can be a wonderful way to explore Canada.
- A growing number of dedicated biking routes as well as lightly traveled secondary roads give cyclists a unique opportunity to soak in spectacular scenery.
- Die-hard mountain bikers who prefer thrills over contemplation will find world-class trails and technical challenges on Canada’s top ski hills.
Whether you want to bring your bike over or prefer to rent one, we can help you plan a route or trip to suit you and organize logistical support.
- Vancouver Island Bike Adventure (BC) – 200 km in 4-5 days! And more than half of it on dedicated bike routes. You do the biking, we do the arranging (from bike rental, parking, accommodation and an in-depth guide). Contact us for all the details!
- Gulf Island bike tour (BC) – 2 or 3 days. From Victoria via Lochside to the southern Gulf Islands. An idyllic and free-spirited get away. Let us do the arranging and we will leave you the biking……. Contact us for all the details!
- Kettle Valley Railroad (BC) – ride a spectacular 600 km route in the Kootenays – in sections or as a extended adventure.
- Galloping Goose (BC) – the paved and very scenic coastal trail connects Victoria and Sooke.
- Get lost in the immensity (Yukon) – explore the Dempster Highway.
- Enjoy the cities (various) – Explore Stanley Park (Vancouver) or ride Ottawa’s great network of cycling paths or use ”community” bikes in Montreal.